Ottis Wax Burner
Our brand new gorgeous Wax Melt Burners are here. These come in a variety of colours and styles. You will receive one burner in the colour of your choice. Our wax burners are suitable for all of our wax melts and require a tea light to use.
Wax melt and tea light not included.
How to use
Place the wax melt burner on a level, flat, cool, heat resistant surface away from draughts, other heat sources and flammable objects. If used on a non-heat resistant surface damage may occur if the wax melt burner is used without a protective plate, tray or similar product.
• Position the wax melt segment on the top bowl of the wax melt burner.
• Insert a tea-light in the bottom base of the wax melt burner.
• Allow the heat of the tea-light to melt the wax and fragrance will release into the room. The wax melt burner will become hot while in use, do not touch while in use, heated wax can cause burns. Allow the burner to cool completely before touching or moving.
• Do not allow the pool of wax to completely evaporate so the top bowl becomes dry whilst a tea-light is still lit. This could cause the wax melt burner to scorch and (or) smoke.
• If wax remains in the bowl after use and you wish to remove the wax, wait until the wax cools and hardens, apply a small amount of warm water to soften the wax and then whilst using protective gloves gently place pressure on one end of the wax to pop the wax out.
• Let the wax melt burner completely cool before re-use.
• Never leave a burning candle unattended or move it when lit
• Remove all packaging before use
• Only use with a good quality tea-light.
• Keep the Wax Melt Burner and tea-light out of the reach of children and pets.
• Do not burn the tea-light or leave the wax melt burner on or near anything that can catch fire.
• Ensure the wax melt burner is well ventilated. There must be at least 6.5cm of space above the flame within the wax melt burner.
• Keep foreign objects out of the wax pool.
• The wax melt burner becomes very hot during use, do not touch or move whilst alight or whilst wax remains molten.
• Extinguish the tea-light if the flame becomes enlarged, makes contact with the wax melt burner, or begins to smoke.
• Once extinguished allow wax melt burner to cool before moving.